Velvet Sheen Finish
1ℓ, 5ℓ and 20ℓ. 250mℓ tester pots.
White, and the standard colours indicated on the colour card. Now also available in a wide range of Plascon Inspired Colours.
Spread Rate @ 30 μm DFT per coat on a smooth surface. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
- For application to suitably primed new and old interior cement plaster walls, fibre-board, ceiling board, gypsum plaster, metal and wood.
- Ideal for bedrooms, passages, offices and public buildings where a hard wearing luxurious velvet sheen finish is required.
- Interior use only.
- Hero Ingredient: unique stain barrier that forms a multi-layered coating preventing dirt from penetrating the paint.
- Silver protect technology: complements the excellent washability and performance of Plascon Double Velvet. Works on all painted walls and ceilings, even those in damp, high humidity areas.
- Breathe easy, virtually no odour.
- Dries to a hard, velvet sheen that will withstand repeated washing.
- A luxury wall coating and a hard wearing finish.
- Quick drying – 2 coats can be applied in one day.
- Stain resistant and easily cleaned.
- Green star compliant for white and pastel base.
- No added lead.
- 15 year Quality Quarantee. (Refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.co.za).