Appearance: Matt finish
Spread Rate: 10 m2/ℓ
Packaging: 2.5 ℓ
Colours: White and pastel tint bases
Can be tinted into thousands of Plascon Inspired Colours. Note: There is no yellow tint base – therefore limiting the number of yellows available.
Please also note that spreading rate is calculated per coat @ 35μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
- For application to suitably primed new and old cement plaster walls, fibre-board, ceiling board, gypsum plaster, metal, and wood.
- Ideal for kitchen and bathrooms where a hard wearing finish is required.
- 10 times more washable than conventional paint.
- A tough wall coating and a hard wearing finish.
- A water-based enamel paint.
- Quick drying – two coats can be applied in one day.
- Durable, Stain and Steam resistant and easily cleaned.
- Technologically enhanced with Silver Protect™.
- No added lead.
- 15 year Quality Guarantee. (Refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.com)