Suede sheen finish
1, 5 ℓ, 15ℓ and 20 ℓ
White, and the standard colours indicated on the colour card. Wall & All is also available in a wide range of Plascon Inspired Colour expressions tints
Spreading rate is calculated per coat at 30 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
- Apply directly to new and previously painted plaster and concrete, wood, and various building boards.
- It may also be applied to suitably primed mild steel, galvanised steel, and gypsum plaster.
- An attractive suede sheen finish offering exceptional exterior durability.
- No primer is required for most surfaces.
- Early water-resistance.
- Multi-surface adhesion.
- Superior durabilty.
- Superior dirt-resistance.
- Inhibits growth of mould and fungus protection.
- 12-year Product Quality Guarantee