Low sheen finish
*Spread-rate may vary from surface to surface (see data sheet for more details)
5ℓ and 20ℓ
White and the standard colours indicated on the colour card (see above).
Theoretical spread rate calculated @ 50 μm per coat (on smooth surfaces). The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
- An extremely durable, weather resistant coating for use on primed or sealed galvanised steel, granular tiles, cement tiles, fibre-cement sheets, through-colour roof tiles, Zincalume and Aluzinc.
- UV-resistant for long lasting protection.
- Reduction of roof surface temperature by approximately 10 °C
- Reduction of interior temperature by up to 8 °C
- Can lead to power and cost savings by reducing the need for cooling.
- Thermal emittance < 1
- Easy application by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Easy to clean equipment with water after use.
- Can be used on prepared cladding, galvanised garage doors, galvanised gutters and down pipes.
- 12 Year Quality Guarantee. (Refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.co.za)
- The coating has a minimum TSR of 30%