5 ℓ and 20 ℓ
White, and the standard colours indicated on the colour card Micatex is also available in a wide range of Plascon Inspired Colour tints
The spread rate is calculated per coat @ 60μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
- To weatherproof and protect exterior wall surfaces.
- Suitable for application to suitably primed cement plaster, concrete, brickwork, fibre-cement, breeze blocks, PVC gutters and down pipes.
- UV resistant - resists even the most severe sunlight conditions.
- Protects exterior surfaces against breakdown caused by harsh climatic conditions.
- Improves water resistance of walls thus preventing dampness on interior walls caused by driving rain.
- Reinforced with carefully graded aggregates of mica, mineral quartz and marble for long lasting protection durability and toughness.
- All colours have a high obliterating power and good light fastness.
- Effectively fills and bridges hairline cracks. Resists cracking and crazing associated with more brittle paints.
- Easy to apply and leaves at least twice the dried film thickness of conventional paints when used as recommended.
- No added lead.
- 12 Year Quality Guarantee. (Refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.co.za)