5 ℓ and 20 ℓ
White, and the standard colours indicated on the colour card Micatex is also available in a wide range of Plascon Inspired Colour tints
The spreading rate is calculated per coat @ 60μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
- To weatherproof and protect exterior wall surfaces.
- To bridge and fill fine hairline cracks on exterior cement plastered walls.
- Apply to cement plaster, concrete, brickwork, fibre-cement, breeze blocks, PVC gutters and downpipes.
- It is UV-resistant – even under the most severe sunlight conditions.
- Technologically enhanced with Leading Technology™.
- It protects exterior surfaces against breakdown caused by harsh climatic conditions.
- It waterproofs walls, preventing dampness on interior walls due to driving rain.
- It is reinforced with carefully graded aggregates of mica, mineral quartz, and marble for long-lasting protection, durability and toughness. All colours have a high obliterating power and a high level of light fastness.
- Plascon Micatex not only protects, its even, fine texture also hides minor surface irregularities and disguises repaired areas.
- It effectively fills and bridges hairline cracks, and resists the cracking and crazing associated with more brittle paints.
- It is easy to apply, and leaves at least twice the dried film thickness of conventional paints when used as recommended.
- 12-year Product Quality Guarantee.