Plascon Roofseal is an extremely durable, pure acrylic emulsion paint, with exceptional flexibility and waterproofing properties. The Plascon Waterproofing Membrane is a non-woven polyster membrane used in conjunction with Plascon Roofseal for sealing leaking roofs and parapet walls.
1ℓ and 5 ℓ
Green (WRS 5), White (WRS 4), Tile Red (WRS 3), Slate Grey (WRS 2), Charcoal (WRS 1)
Spread Rate varies: with membrane: 2-3 m² per litre; without membrane: 4-5 m² per litre
- Ideal as a weatherproofing and waterproofing coating for roofs, external concrete, and cement plastered or bagged walls.
- It may also be used with a polyester membrane or glass-fibre tissue as a superior waterproofing or crack-sealing system on parapets, flashings, roofs, and cracked walls.
- Low water absorption, resulting in improved waterproofing properties when compared to a normal acrylic coating.
- Excellent flexibility, allowing it to expand and contract over cracked surfaces.
- Very good UV-resistance and low dirt pick-up.
Not sure how much paint you'll need? Our Paint Calculator will help you to eliminate the guesswork.
Please provide all measurements in metres.